In this quick and easy how-to, You will be able to edit a user. This is a feature that is requested from time to time so it is good to know how to safely edit a user.
1. Log into your SureTrend account.
2. Go to the Settings Icon in the top right of the screen.
3. Select the Users Management Icon
4. Select the user you want to edit – click on the Blue Pencil icon to edit and update the user details.
5. This customer box will appear. You will be able to edit everything in this box and save it. Including Role. Note** You can only have one owner per account if you already have an owner do not make another person with the owner role.
There is also an option to change password if the user has forgotten theirs. Click on Change Password and update if required.