How to make a Customized PCF Report by Personnel
SureTrend Cloud allows you to create custom reports using filters and field selections. This article will cover how to make a custom report by personnel using the Field Chooser. Creating a custom report by personnel allows you to see the pass, caution, and fail percentages.
In order to create this specific report you will need results recorded with the personnel field enabled. See the image below for reference. For instructions on how to enabled the personnel field please see the user manual.
1. Login to SureTrend Cloud.
2. Select the Reports Tab.
3. Under Reports select PCF Summary by Location.
4. Select Customize .
5. Set the Report Name and Apply.
6. Set report Filters accordingly.
7. Select the Field Chooser.
8. Remove Location from Column Fields by dragging into All Fields.
9. In All Fields search for Personnel and select the check box. By default Personnel should populate Column Fields, if Personnel is populating another Category simply drag and drop Personnel into Column Fields.
10. Close Field Chooser.
11. Select save in the top right corner.
If you need assistance with product selection please contact Hygiena Technical Support by clicking here.