Plans and locations allow users to organize test points or routines in easily identifiable and meaningful ways. Using the standard method of adding locations and managing plans in SureTrend Cloud is easy, but can be time consuming when adding large quantities of locations. SureTrend Cloud offers an import feature that allows users to quickly upload multiple locations and associated plans on a spreadsheet. This article will walk you through the process of import plans and locations to your SureTrend Cloud account.
Importing Plans and Locations
Navigate to the Import Page and Download the Template
- Log in to SureTrend Cloud.
- Click Settings and select Welcome.
- Click the Import Plans and Locations button.
- Click the Download button.
Adding Location and Plans to the Template
- Plan Name: Each location will be assigned to the plan listed in the Plan Name field. This field is optional and locations without a plan will not be assigned to any plan.
- Location Name: The name of the test point. Duplicate locations names will not be imported, but the duplicate locations will be assigned to their associated plan.
- Device Name: The name of the test device designated for the specified location (i.e. UltraSnap, SuperSnap, AquaSnap). Any field left blank will be set to UltraSnap after importing.
- Lower: The lower RLU limit required to pass a test.
- Upper: The upper RLU limit required to fail a test.
- Group: Used to categorize locations.
- Surface: The type of material at the location (i.e. stainless steel, rubber, plastic).
- Zone: An integer between 1 and 4 that describes the proximity to product.
1. Product contact surface (PCS)
2. Non-PCS within close proximity to PCS.
3. Non-PCS within process area but more removed from PCS
4. Non-PCS outside processing areas
- Line: Used to categorize locations.
- Cleaner: Type of cleaning solution used.
Open the downloaded template and add your location information to the spreadsheet. The required fields are Location Name, Lower, and Upper. Additional fields must be enabled under the instrument settings. In the example below, locations A and B will be added to Plan 1. Locations C, D, and E will be added to Plan 2. Locations C, D, and E will be assigned UltraSnap as the device because no Device Name is listed.
Note: Do not use commas for any of the fields. If using special characters like Ä, change the file type to CSV UTF-8 encoding when saving the file in Excel.
Uploading the Completed Template
- Return to the Import Plans and Locations page in SureTrend Cloud.
- Select a Site from the drop-down menu to add the plans and locations to.
Note: Imported plans and locations will only sync to instruments registered to the site selected.
- Click the Upload File button and open the completed spreadsheet.
- Click the Next button.
- Review the status of each location. Locations with green check marks will be uploaded.
- Click Import now.
You have successfully imported locations and plans. If you require additional assistance managing locations, please contact Hygiena Technical Support by clicking here.