Here are our recommended settings on your EnSURE™ Touch to maximize the battery life between charges.
- The Display & Power Off settings control the battery use profile.
- The key settings to maximize battery life are Screen Brightness, Display Timeout, and the Power Off: “After Display Timeout” settings.
- Letting the Screen Sleep between tests or putting the Screen to Sleep by pressing the power button once will extend the battery charge.
- Using these settings users can configure the EnSURE™ Touch to best meet their needs.
Steps to change Display and Power Settings:
- Tap Settings.
2. Adjust the Display & Power Off settings as listed below.
- Set Display “Brightness” to less than 50%.
- Set Display “Timeout” to 15-30 Seconds of inactivity.
- Set Power Off “After Display Timeout” to 10 minutes of in activity.
If you need further assistance please contact Hygiena Technical Support.