Updating an existing Suretrend 4 software installation to the latest version.
This article will provide step-by-step instructions on how to back up your database and install the current version of SureTrend 4.
To verify your version of SureTrend 4, check the About section under the Admin tab. The current version of SureTrend 4 is 22.214.171.124 – Build 11. If you do not have the current version, proceed with the following steps. If you have the current version, your syncing problems are related to another issue. Contact Hygiena Technical Support using by clicking here.
Step | 1
Create a Copy of Your SureTrend 4 Database
- Navigate to your SureTrend 4 database. By default, it is located at C:\ProgramData\Hygiena\SureTrend
- If you do not see your ProgramData folder, open File Explorer. Click View and check Hidden Items in the Show/Hide tab.
- Copy the *.sdf database file and paste it in another location outside of this folder.
Step | 2
Install the Current Version of SureTrend 4
- Download the most recent version of SureTrend 4 here.
- Run the installer, select you preferred language, and click Next.
- For a standalone installation leave the Multiuser Distributed Network checkbox unchecked.
- For a Multiuser Distributed Network using internet information services check the checkbox. (Rare)
- Click Finish and launch SureTrend 4.
- Click Yes when prompted to update the database.
- You should be able to sync any new instruments to SureTrend 4 now.
If you are still experiencing problems syncing your instrument with SureTrend 4, contact Hygiena Technical Support by clicking here.