Adding a New/Replacement EnSURE Touch to a Site
This article will show you how to add a new or replacement EnSURE Touch to your SureTrend Cloud account.
- Login to SureTrend Cloud.
- Navigate to the Instrument Tab.
- Select ➕ located on the right hand side above the Instruments table.
- Enter an instrument name (optional), and select a Site. Note: If you only have a default site you will not need to select this.
If this is a replacement instrument be sure to select the proper site so your plans and locations will sync.
- On the EnSURE Touch tap the Sync App and when prompted enter the Username and Code.
- Tap the sync now button to add your existing plans and locations.
Note: Plans and Locations are linked by the site the instrument are assigned to.
- Your EnSURE Touch is now registered.